Carlos Descendants 2 Cameron Boyce Jacket
- Inspired from: Musical movie “Descendants”
- Worn by: Cameron Boyce
- Material: Genuine leather
- Inside layer: Rayon soft lining
- Colors: Red, white and black
- Front: YKK zipper shutting down
- Pockets: Two side waist vertical zipper pockets, one slanted zipper pocket left chest, one vertical zipper pocket on right chest
- Sleeves: Full length, apt
- Collar: Lapel collar with fur internal lining
- Stitching: Neat
- Back: Large “X” at the back
- Cuffs: Zipper cuffs
Cameron Boyce Descendants 2 Leather Jacket
This Carlos Descendants 2 Jacket is an impersonation of the jacket that Carlos De Vil wore in the film. Carlos is the son of Cruella who is a villain of 101 Dalmatians. In Descendants 2, Carlos develops more self-confidence in himself after going to Auradon. He also leaves his evil way behind and his fear of dogs, since, he lives with Dude, his pet dog with whom Carlos becomes too attached. Carlos returns when Ben informs him about Mal who goes back to the Isle Of Lost. Along with Evie and Jay, Carlos then trains Ben about the evil and wicked ways to help him sneak on the island without someone spotting them. Cameron Boyce performed the role of Carlos De Vil.
The indicated Cameron Boyce Leather Jacket is a formation of high-quality genuine leather containing a viscose lining which is present inside to keep you comfortable. Its features consist a peak lapel belted collar, detachable zipped sleeves, belt on the waist for adjustment, studs on the front as well as on the back, and front asymmetrical zip closure; furthermore, two outside zipper pockets on the waist are also available.