Descendants Cameron Boyce Carlos Jacket
- Inspired from: Musical movie “Descendants”
- Worn by: Cameron Boyce
- Material: Genuine leather
- Inside layer: Rayon soft lining
- Colors: Red, white and black
- Front: YKK zipper shutting down
- Pockets: Two side waist vertical zipper pockets, one slanted zipper pocket left chest, one vertical zipper pocket on right chest
- Sleeves: Full length, apt
- Collar: Lapel collar with fur internal lining
- Stitching: Neat
- Back: Large “X” at the back
- Cuffs: Open hem cuffs
Descendants Cameron Boyce Fur Collar Leather Jacket
The presented Descendants Carlos Jacket is an imitation of the jacket that he wore in the Descendants. In the movie, he is the son of a villain who along with other descendants studies in the same school. Unlike his colleagues, he is well-behaving and obedient to the authority of the school. Even Carlos looks weak, but he is one of the smartest students, since, he was able to use a computer for many purposes and he was also working on a project to unite the Isle Of The Lost with the outside world. He is also a good friend of Evie as well as the others. In the end, he becomes good along with his fellow Descendants. Cameron Boyce portrayed the role of Carlos De Vil.
The indicated Cameron Boyce Jacket is a fashioning of high-quality original leather, and it also has a viscose lining which is present inside to make it soothing. Its features include a peak lapel collar, zipped cuffs, padded sleeves, and front zip fastening. The jacket also involves two outside zipper pockets on the chest and two outside zipper pockets on the waist.