Ewan Mcgregor Jane Got A Gun Leather Jacket
- Inspired from: Movie “Jane Got A Gun”
- Worn by: Actor Ewan Mcgregor
- Material: Real leather or faux leather
- Inside layer: Rayon soft inner lining
- Color: Black
- Front: YKK zipper closure
- Pockets: Two front zipper pockets
- Quilted designing: Quilted designing on shoulders, arms, sleeves
- Sleeves: Full length, fitting
- Stitching: Fine and tidy
- Collar: Snap tab collar style
- Cuffs: Open hem cuffs
John Bishop Jane Got A Gun Black Biker Jacket
This John Bishop Leather Jacket is a replica of the jacket that John wore in Jane Got A Gun. In the movie, Ham used to be with a gang named Bishop Boys whom John Bishop leads, and it contains violent criminals. When Ham quits the group and runs away with Jane, Bishop becomes angry and search for them. Bishop also pretends that he has killed Jane’s daughter. Bishop then finds Ham and shoots him, but Ham escapes to his house. When Bishop and his gang enter Jane’s house, Jane almost kills his gang, but Bishop survives. In the end, Jane shoots Bishop multiple time after he reveals that Mary is alive. Ewan McGregor played the role of John Bishop.
This Ewan McGregor Jacket is a synthesizing of faux leather having a comfy inner lining. Its features include a snap-tab style collar, quilted designs on sleeves and shoulders, zipped cuffs, belted straps on the side waist, and smooth front zip fastening; moreover, two outside zipper pockets at the front are also present.