Factory Girl Billy Quinn Leather Jacket
- Inspired from: Movie “Factory Girl”
- Worn by: Hayden Christensen
- Material: Best genuine distressed leather
- Inside layer: Comfy polyester lining
- Color: Sophisticated brown
- Front: YKK zipper shutting down
- Pockets: Two side waist zipper shutting
- Sleeves: Full length, slim
- Collar: Broad shirt collar style
- Stitching: Fine and tidy
- Cuffs: Snap tab cuffs
Hayden Christensen Factory Girl Distressed Jacket
This Billy Quinn Jacket is a replica of the jacket that Billy wore in the Factory Girl. The movie revolves around a girl named Eddie Sedgwick who becomes after she meets a film-maker and performs in one of his experimental films. Eddie quickly gains fame as well as international attention, and she becomes successful; however, due to her family issues and traumas, she becomes a drug-addict. In the movie, Billy Quinn is a singer who meets Eddie through Syd, and Eddie and Billy begin a relationship, but it did not last long due to Eddie who chooses Andy over Billy. Hayden Christensen played the role of Billy Quinn.
This Hayden Christensen Leather Jacket is a formulation of original distressed leather consisting of a comfy polyester lining which is present inside to keep you comfortable. Its features involve a shirt style collar, snap-tab cuffs, and front zip fastening. The jacket also includes two outside pockets on the waist.