Kathryn Bolkovac The Whistleblower Leather Jacket
- Inspired from: Actress Rachel Weisz
- Worn by: Rachel Weisz
- Material: Genuine leather
- Inside layer: Rayon soft inner lining
- Color: Brown
- Front: Buttoned closure
- Pockets: Two flapped pockets with button on chest, two flapped pockets on waist with button, one zipper pocket above right flapped waist pocket
- Sleeves: Full length, fitting
- Shoulder: Patch with button on both shoulders
- Waist: Buckle belt on waist
- Stitching: Fine
- Cuffs: Buttoned cuffs
Rachel Weisz The Whistleblower Distressed Leather Jacket
The presented Kathryn Bolkovac Jacket is an imitation of the jacket that Kathryn wore in The Whistleblower. In the movie, Kathryn is a Police Officer who accepts an offer for a job at UNPOL. After helping a Muslim woman who is a victim of abuse, UN appoints Kathryn as the head of the department of gender affairs. Further, when two victims of Human Abuse asks Kathryn to help them, she sends them to a women’s shelter and investigates the case. During the investigation, Kathryn discovers about an extended human trafficking ring. She then mails this matter to numerous officials, but they fire her. Rachel Weisz performed the role of Kathryn in the film.
This Rachel Weisz Leather Jacket is a formation of real leather and contains a comfy inner lining to make it soothing. Its specifications feature an erected collar, buttoned cuffs, belt on the waist for adjustment, and front button closure; moreover, two outside flap pockets on the chest, two outside flap pockets at the waist, and a zipper on the front.