Resident Evil The Final Chapter Fraser James Bomber Jacket
- Inspired from: Movie “Resident Evil The Final Chapter”
- Worn by: Fraser James
- Material: High quality real leather
- Lining: Viscose inside lining
- Color: Black, green
- Pockets: Four front bomber style pockets, two inside pockets
- Front: YKK zipper shutting
- Collar: Round neck collar style
- Shoulders: Quilted shoulders
- Stitching: Fine and tidy
- Cuffs: Buttoned cuffs
Resident Evil The Final Chapter Razor Green and Black Leather Jacket
The indicated Razor Resident Evil Jacket is a replica of the jacket that Razor wore in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. In the movie, Michael who is also known as Razor is one of the survivors of the virus whom Doc leads. He then took shelter inside the ruined building along with others. When Alice meets the group, Razor defends and supports her. In the end, when he visits HIVE along with Alice, he falls in one of the HIVE’s traps where he ends up in a laboratory where a specimen kills him. Fraser James portrayed the role of Razor.
This Fraser James Jacket is an augmentation of genuine leather containing a viscose lining stitched inside to keep you comfortable. Its specifications feature a round collar, padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, and front zip closure; moreover, two inside pockets and multiple pockets outside at the front are also available.